QUICKSILVER - GAMME 2012
JULY 1st, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Quicksilver INTRODUCES ACTIV 645 CABIN for 2012 model year
Quicksilver is introducing the all new Quicksilver ACTIV 645 Cabin for the 2012 Model Year.
The development of these models started with detailed consumer input: over 100 customers were interviewed – to determine the aspects of the boat that they rated most highly. These were:
These priorities have driven the product features and really differentiate the Quicksilver ACTIV 645 Cabin from the competition:
Ø Beautiful contemporary style
Quicksilver Marketing Manager Fedra Generini described the design approach: “This boat has beautiful contemporary styling and offers real versatility and comfort as well as a great list of features that come as standard. And responding to our customer research, Safety has been designed in to key aspects of the boat”. She went on “Many customers are prefer a color option. So we offer a Sport Pack, which provide a colored hull, radio and cockpit shower”.
Ø Best combination of cockpit depth and access to the water
The whole stern section of the ACTIV 645 Cabin has been designed to provide three key elements:
- Safe cockpit area (high freeboards)
- Easy access to the water (flat and strong canopy cover that can be used as a step)
- Integrated cockpit canopy that can be deployed quickly and easily
Ø Best cockpit area in its category
The cockpit area combines very good comfort, versatility and storage:
- U-shape seating, together with the pilot and co-pilot seats which can swivel 360 degrees, creates a very sociable layout for six people.
- The cockpit can convert from the social area to dining area (with a large, easily removable table) to an excellent sundeck.
- There is ample under-seat storage space and a deck hatch provides additional storage with a specific storage space for the table.
Ø Very well equipped boat in its standard version
The ACTIV 645 Cabin is very well equipped in standard. Among a host of features, the standard boat has:
- Integrated cockpit bimini
- Cushions (seating and cockpit sundeck)
- Removable table
- Laminated teak in cockpit area
- Deck hatch
- Cabin cushions, etc
Ø Flush toilet
As a result of significant customer feedback at the early stages of development, the Quicksilver ACTIV 645 Cabin offers an option of a flush water toilet – this is a facility offered on very few boats in this size and category of vessel.
Length Over All (M) 6.25
Length of Hull (M) 6.12
Beam Maximum (M) 2.4
Height - Without Canvas (M) 1.4
Draft Hull with Max Engine (M) 0.48
Dry Weight (Kg) 1360
Fuel Capacity (L) 160
Water Capacity - Optional (L) 40
CE Design Category C
Maximum Number of People 7
Maximum Power (HP) 175
As a company committed to continuous product improvement specifications are subject to change.
For more information about Quicksilver visit www.quicksilver-boats.com.
About Brunswick Marine
Brunswick Marine Europe, headquartered in Belgium, is a unit of Brunswick Corporation, offering Quicksilver, Arvor, Sealine, Uttern, Valiant, Bayliner, Black Fin, Quicksilver Inflatables and engine brands; Mercury and Mariner outboards, Mercury MerCruiser sterndrive and inboard engines; MotorGuide electric motors; Quicksilver parts and accessories. www.brunswick-marine.com
Du lundi au vendredi
09.00-12.00 & 13.00-18.00
09.00-12.00 & 13.00-16.00